Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Blogger Bugs

Blogger has been playing up for me over the last week. It has deleted one of our posts - Going For Bronze (dont worry we haven't scaled down our ambitions, its still gold or bust!) - which was a shame as we had someone post a message of support. To you, anonymous Bike and Hiker, thanks, it was much appreciated. If you see us at the event, come and say hello. We are the four gormless looking ones from Dunfermline!

I will try to get things up to date over the next few days. We went out for a wee walk last night (I never thought I would say that about 7 mile walks!) and Scott and Alan went out on Saturday. I couldnt make it but planned to go out on Sunday morning. However, Alan's 30th Birthday Celebrations put paid to that as I finally surfaced at 12:40pm on Sunday afternoon. Hopefully I can get back on the wagon, or the bike, this weekend.

No comments: