Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Final Preparations

Yep, I have been trying to get all my kit together tonight and make sure I am well prepared for Saturday. The bike is clean and the MP3 player has been updated. No, I still dont have all my clothes bought and I need to find a cheap rucksack tomorrow but apart from that I am sorted. Off to ASDA tomorrow for the Red Bull and Pro Plus - just like being a student again.
We are all meeting tomorrow night to get the bikes loaded up and make sure we have remembered everything. Helmet, boots, radio for the football, that sort of thing.

This is the final blog post before we head off on Friday afternoon. To all our readers, thanks to you both :-) Looking forward to meeting my fellow Blogger Jake from the Kings of Leon and everyone else taking part. Will see you here bright and early on Saturday morning...



We have received lots of helpful advice and tips from those who have been over the course before and who walk and cycle a lot. Its all been appreciated. However, I do like the advice that Maggie's provide for participants and I think its a mantra I will repeat more than once....


No comments: