Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Full Report To Follow

A comprehensive roundup of our Bike and Hike Experience will be posted over the next few days. All of Team TLDADS are going to be working on something and I will post it up as soon as I can. For now, I will say that the Monster was a thoroughly rewarding experience, one of the most rewarding things I have ever done in my life. But done with the invaluable help and support of a lot of other people. There is plenty of time to think during the event and one point that was continually reinforced throughout the walk was that I am fortunate to have a great support network of family and friends.

Stick around for our story, if you have enjoyed the blog up until now, you will like whats to come. If you are desperate for some post event reaction, get yourself over to Jake and Paul's blog for some excellent coverage.

No comments: