Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Come On Ye Pars!

Very little to do with the Bike and Hike but a MONSTER win for the Pars tonight. As two of your team are Pars fans (and one is probably dancing the night away in Mount Florida) one is a so-called part time Par, and your team are called The Dunfy Boys I thought I would post this...



If we show the same level of team spirit a week on Saturday, we will be just fine. If any of us start to struggle, we could maybe attach a cup final ticket to the end of a fishing rod and have it dangled in front of us as we stoat along the road.

However your scribe here isnt a fan of Celtic Dunfermline finals. Celtic win, I have to hide from the wife, mother in law, and plenty of others. Celtic lose and I definitely have to hide from the wife, mother in law and the rest of the town. Having attended her first game earlier this season, my wee girl Robyn will probably be learning how to give me stick. I did enjoy listening to her tonight though, "Come on the Pars!!"

No comments: