Saturday, February 03, 2007

25360 Steps!


Scott's Prediction: under 4 hours

Actual Time Taken: 3hrs 59mins - Come On!

14 odd miles, 25360 steps (Scott has a wee pedometer) later and its another decent training outing from the boys. As I write this, I have wee twinge in my right thigh but thats about it. Had a few wee aches and pains at various points during the morning but feeling no bad considering. Might be a different story when I wake up tomorrow mind you.
My wife and mother have both told me today that they notice a difference in me - which rougly translated means that I might have lost one of the chins, but there is still a few hanging about!

Next week we are aiming for doing our first mini bike and hike, with a bit of both included in the training run. The last two sessions have been pretty decent distances but we have yet to see what it feel like getting off the bike and then getting the hiking boots on. Time will tell.

I got our first squad photo taken today. I was trying to persuade one of them to lie on the deck and pretend to ride this wee bike, but they were having none of it. They said they would look like choppers....I am saying nothing :-D

No comments: