Thursday, April 19, 2007

Harry Potter and the Fort William Midges

I have enjoyed ready the comments left by family and friends who sponsored us via our Justgiving page - www.justgiving.com/thedunfyboys

Was VERY interested to see a comment left by one of Scott's work colleagues...



All of the lads have at least one celebrity look-a-like but we had never noted the resemblance between Scott and the wee wizard Harry Potter, although he does do a mean version of Brian Potter. (Jerry! Jerry! The Clubs on Fire!).

For those blessed with ginger hair (and it truly is a blessing you know), anyone who also has ginger hair is considered a potential look-a-like, even if they have no facial similarities. That's why myself and Fraz usually get referred to as Tin Tin and Jimmy Somerville. Chucky from Rugrats is another nice one for me - apparently I look just like him with my glasses on.

So following this twisted logic I must also look like Harry's pal, Ron Weasley. Scott has decided that we should bin all previous bike and hike nicknames and have Harry Potter themed ones from now on. I don't know any of the other characters so if anyone has any suggestions for Stuart or Alan, let me know via the comments. As a possible starter for five...


Alan and Scott help Steven get to the next Checkpoint.

No comments: