Friday, April 27, 2007

How Many Lights Do You See?

'How many lights do you see?', sang Conor Oberst of the excellent Bright Eyes in the song of the same name. Well depending on my mood next Saturday night, fellow Bike and Hikers might see 1, 8 or 21 LEDs' lighting up the night sky. I got my head torch the other day and what a contraption it is. It also has 'disco mode' (flashing on and off), so if you are in the inverness area next week dont worry, its not an illegal rave, just DJ Blog giving it some 'big fish, little fish, cardboard box'!

On the subject of choons, our mate Barry - DJ Iceman for the purposes of this blog - is compiling a cracking playlist to help get us through the night. A veritable melting pot of rave, britpop with a dash of indie disco and a couple of timeless classics and we will be all the road. Wonder if there will be any Proclaimers?

Back to the head torch. I am glad everyone doing the gold stage has to wear one. That way we can all look like idiots together. I dont think anyone is capable of looking good wearing one and actually carrying it off. Walking poles and a head torch? Not a good look. But still, better than carrying one of these around in public...

Three bags between them but who forgot to pack the zinc oxide tape?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that particular brand. The prices seeking the velcros were approximately 350 bucks on every page. But definitively I bring about this area selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are all over 210 dollars everwhere. But for all I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hello dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices for the sneakers are about 330 pounds on every site. But for all I base this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what can you tell me about these?