Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Life On Mars

Have just finished watching the last ever episode of Life on Mars. If you haven't seen it before, go out and get the box sets. It has been worth this year's licence fee. Anyway, this is the reason why this post isn't going to be too big (hurray, I hear you shout) but I am tired and off to my kip. Will post more about Monday's training tomorrow with a couple of good pictures.

On the programme tonight, when asked how you can tell if everything around you is real, one of the characters explains that the only way you can tell if you're alive, is if you can feel it. Well, if the pain in my feet last night was anything to go by, I am alive and well and this training is very, very real indeed. They felt alright today, but I wonder if the pains will come back tomorrow when we go out again. Will soon find out...

No comments: